Thursday, November 16, 2006

Shepton Mallet Antiques and Collectors Fair


Today I am sorting my stock to take along to the Shepton Mallet Antique Fair tomorrow. It is on all weekend- for details see http://www.dmgantiquefairs.com/fairs/shepton/default.asp
I have been attending this fair for sometime, but have decided that this will be my last one. I would like to thank everyone who has made a purchase from me over this time. Next year I hope to get back to being more creative with vintage fabrics and trims selling my wares at smaller fairs and on my website.
Tomorrow I will have a Christmas gift section and also a large area devoted to sale items to clear some storage space at home! If you can make it to the fair, please come and say hello in Shopping Arcade number 3.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you take lots of photos for me to see all your lovely things...Nel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Niki
    It was lovely to bump into you yesterday. If I had known you were going to be there I would have asked you to bring some of your lovely lavender sachets. Are you going to put them on your website or are they for your stalls only?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niki, I look forward to seeing all your beautiful wares! See you Friday - hope the weather holds! Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a lot of lovely things to show us again. i like all the ribbons and all the pretty things. And the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love nothing more that to visit you at your booth.....bbohoo, sorry it's so far.


    p.s. I've updated

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh your stuff is sooo pretty! Wish I lived closer so I could come and browse and buy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx