Saturday, March 15, 2008

Vintage Hats For Sale!

As some of you may know, I have collected vintage hats for many years and also sold them at antique and collectors fairs. I have decided to offer a large collection of mostly 1950's American hats for sale on my blog. Each hat is £5 (GBP) plus P&P, is in good wearable condition, or ideal for use in displays in the vintage style home. You could also add flowers and vintage trims to make them extra special too.
If you are interested in any of the hats , please quote the ref: number of your chosen hat/s and email me via my profile or leave a comment and I will get back to you. I can accept cheques from the UK or PayPal worldwide. (The photos should enlarge if you need a closer look.)

L107 - Sorry, I'm sold. Thank You!

AA42 - Sorry, I'm sold. Thank You!
H135 - Sorry, I'm sold. Thank You!
J129 - Sorry, I'm sold. Thank You!

D101 - Sorry, I'm sold. Thank You!

B109 - Sorry, I'm sold. Thank You!

N114 - Sorry, I'm sold. Thank You!

A105 - Sorry, I'm sold. Thank You!

L101 - Sorry, I'm sold. Thank you!
K121 - Sorry, I'm reserved.
N123 - Sorry, I'm sold. Thank You!
H125 - Sorry, I'm sold. Thank You!

Lastly, a collection of 6 veil hats, some are hanmade and some with small issues such as little holes in netting - all six for Sorry, we're sold. Thank You!
Thanks for looking! Have a lovely weekend,
Niki x

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:18 am

    Hi Nikki I would like to buy the fist hat shown L107 - brown wire frame with red flower please. My e-mail address is matt_cartwright_ksp@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:08 pm

    Hi Nikki can I please reserve
    J129
    H135

    Kathryn
    p.s. just reserved something on site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy stuff, as always! I have a tote bag in my Etsy shop that matches that artificial fruit hat! Fun!!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Niki

    Please can you reserve D101 for me? Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you, Niki...It's good to pass things along when you are ready for them to go...Then you can go find more fun treasures!...Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:35 pm

    My, that's a wonderful collection. I so wished I suited hats... some people just suit hats don't they. I don't, damn it. I just don't. But god I'd love to tiptoe around in a few of those if I did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I'd love the green one - N123 - Velvet ring with dotty veil and feather trim. pandemian@pandemian.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the hats! They remind me of my mother.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx