Sunday, October 20, 2013

Many Thanks

Thank you to all who visited my stand at the Vintage Bazaar, Frome yesterday. Lizzie and Clare (and Jack and Mike too!) did a tremendous job in organising another great event.
Having already done a fair on the Monday, I was then up against it to handmake more dolls in time for the Saturday Bazaar...
It was wonderful to receive such positive feedback from those who visited the fair - The VB customers are always very kind and are excited to be shopping there, I think...Having tried out some new ideas with my dolls and fairies (see post below), I received the boost I needed from excellent sales and supportive feedback. So thank you! :)
Look out for the calendar of events on the VB blog...
The next fair I am attending is The West Country Textile Market at North Cadbury on Saturday 23rd November (9am to 2pm.)


I bought some gorgeous fragments of antique lace from the fair yesterday, from Sue, Ali, and Christine and the dolls face from Liz...



So with this assortment of vintage bling bought early this morning, I'm all set to make another batch of fairy dolls soon...
But first I must catch up on all the housework that's been neglected for the last fortnight! 
Enjoy the rest of your day,
Niki x

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention! Your stand looked wonderful as always. Lizzie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you and your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stall looked fabulously pretty as ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx