Saturday, November 30, 2013

Vintage Shopping

Next Saturday is Small Business Saturday. - A day dedicated to supporting small businesses all over the country. My shop will actually be closed on that day whilst I attend the Vintage & Handmade Christmas Fair in Chipping Sodbury...but hopefully there will be lots of visitors there to support all the small businesses that hold a stall at this lovely event. 
Last night I was open till late for the annual switching on of the Christmas lights on the Market Place at Shepton Mallet, with plenty of time afterwards for shoppers to visit all of the small businesses open for the evening on their High Street.



A lovely evening and my thanks go to all who visited and did some shopping :) 
Whilst customers browsed, I made little flat heart decorations from wool and antique lace scraps, which I displayed on my tiny c1950's Christmas tree...




Once the shoppers had dispersed, all was serene and quiet once more. 


Wishing you a happy weekend,
Niki x

3 comments:

  1. Your shop looks so inviting, I don't see how anyone could resist shopping there! I hope this is a hugely successful holiday season for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy December dear Niki! ;o)
    *Maristella*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good evening ... my mum and I were very pleased with our purchases! M x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx