Monday, December 09, 2013

After the Fair...

Thank you to all who visited my stand at the Vintage & Handmade Christmas Fair, Chipping Sodbury - Thank you for purchasing and I hope all my carefully handmade fairy folk that flew away on the day, will help to make your Christmases special :) 
The fair was a great success and once again Michele and Jayne had managed to take bookings from a fabulous line-up of stallholders.

'Nostalgia at the Stone House'
***
As usually happens, there was little time for photo taking, but I did snap a few quick shots that hopefully sum-up the sumptuousness of  this festive fair!
Belinda - 'Ginger Rose'
Christine - 'The Sea Garden'
***
Amanda - 'Shabby Chick'
***
Ali - 'Betty & Violet'

Hope that has you in the mood for some festive preparations! 
That was my final fair for 2013, so I'm looking forward to winding down for the year...Only 6 more 'Nostalgia' shopping days to go at my shop! (Opening times on my blog's sidebar or via my website.)
Have a great week,
Niki x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post Niki and as always it was a pleasure to have you and your lovely treasures there. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely things. So glad it was a success. Wishing you a lovely Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx